Monday, April 30, 2012

We Do Not Doubt, for Our Mothers Knew it

 It´s soo true what you said about Christ. It reminded me of what our mission president always teaches us; that each and everyone of us should have a personal experience with Christ through His Atonement, teachings, or whatever it may be. I have done that on my mission and it has made the biggest difference in my testimony. If you haven´t read Jesus the Christ, amazing book.
>
> Everything is good here we baptized again this week. I don´t remember if I told you this in my letter. But his name is Juan Gomez. He has the biggest desire to serve God that I have ever seen in any person! We had a small short program, but the Spirit was soo strong; I loved it!
>
> We are going to be focusing a lot this week in finding more people to teach, people that can be baptized soon. Because my time is winding down. It´s soo hard to believe that has gone by soo fast. I don´t have any regrets so that´s been the best for me.
>
> If you do me a favor, that in this next month you could keep your eyes out for full time work during the summer for me. Thanks Mom.
>
> I love you Mom. You have been the greatest example to me. Like it says in the scriptures "We do not doubt, for our mothers knew it."
>
> Love you Mom!
>
> Elder Cameron Coon

No comments: