Tuesday, April 17, 2012

ALL IS GOOD IN MEXICO

 All is good in Mexico. We baptized this last week and completed a family. That was amazing! We are also going to  be baptizing another person this Sunday. He has been so prepared to get baptized! He came from California, only based on the feeling that there is something here for him. He has been looking for the truth, just hasn´t been able to find it. He actually contacted us and from the beginning has wanted to be baptized. It will be for this Sunday at 5p.m.
As for the sleeping arrangements you would be surprised what someone could used to doing. I´ll just be that more grateful for my own when I get home. 
Senioritices, I remember those good ol days. When I was a senior about three years ago. Time really flies by sometimes. That´s weird to think that Caity and I will be going to school together. Question is the truck still in good condition or will I need to buy a new car or something?
I had interviews with President Spannaus today. He basically told to work hard and enjoy these last two months of my mission. I have accepted the fact that I will be home in two months. Oh well, had to get over that hurtle. Things are good though, I can talk about home and still be focused, it hasn´t bee that big of a deal for me.

No comments: