Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Things are Going Amazing Here

-- Things keep going amazingly here. I´m loving it. We are preparing for another baptism this weekend. It´s for a little girl, Naomi. She comes from an incomplete, inactive family. We were going about a normal day when one of our investigators gave us a note with a name and number. She then explained that it´s from a person who wants us to come by and baptize her daughter. We don´t find people, they find us.
This past week I also went to a leadership conference. It was a great spiritual building experience. I want to do the best I possible can in life, to live up to my full potential. It´s interesting that after studying the doctrine of Christ things seem to just fall into place. Soo simple, but soo powerful and life changing.
It´s interesting to see that I only have five more weeks left. It doesn´t seem real. I don´t feel like I´m going to be ending soo soon. I´m excited to come home and nervous at the same time. I´m soo used to this life style now, I´ve kind of forgotten real life. I know everything will work out, but I´m still nervous. Oh well, I´ll cross that bridge when I get there.

No comments: